Manchester, the city known around the world for its football and the two heavy weights that share the city. After your afternoon of bubble football, you will need somewhere to refuel and relax, or maybe somewhere to continue the fun. Below are some of the best Manchester bars and restaurants that bubble footie recommends to its Stag and Hen parties in the Manchester area.
- Pen & Pencil – This bar is inspired by the infamous mid-20th Century bar on East 45th Street in New York’s ‘Steak Row’ which was popular with newspaper journalists and ad men. It serves food throughout the day including brunch, lunch, and dinner. As the night draws in you can order from its highly-rated cocktail menu. If you love the cocktails then there is also a cocktail masterclass available to take that will turn you into a master mixologist in just two hours! Looking for a late night party?
- Kosmonaut – Food is served from 4pm – 9pm Monday to Thursday and 12pm – 10pm Friday to Sunday. In October 2016, they introduced the hip hop chip shop, taking the nations favorite dish and adding twists from around the globe. They also house an extensive cocktail menu for drinks in the evening.
- Allotment Bar – Allotment Bar is nestled in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter and offer an escape from the hustle and bustle of City life. A very popular gin bar that draws the gin lovers to try out they extensive menu. Laze the day away on the picnic benches or prop the bar up and sample the gins. A warm welcome always awaits.
- Revolution De Cuba – Have yourself a fun-filled fiesta at this creative, Caribbean-inspired rum shack and cantina, where a laid-back vibe resonates over the resto and dance floor. Explore Cuban culture at this tasteful touch of the tropics, as you explore the colourful cocktail menu accompanied by a scrumptious spread of spicy snacks. Worthy of a spot on the list of the best Manchester bars
- The Refinery – The refinery contains an outdoor terrace, complete with blankets for those colder days. It is a great spot for groups of friends celebrating a special occasion. Their cocktail menu is filled with delicious concoctions, from a classic selection of drinks through to more unique options. There’s also a brilliant selection of wine and beers, meaning you won’t fail to find something you like at this stylish spot.
- Iberica – A supreme Spanish bar and restaurant in Spinningfields, Iberica is the perfect destination for those looking to dose up on some seriously European inspired tidings. Not only are the small plates indulgent, the cocktails and international wines are high quality too which is why it is considered one of the Best Manchester Bars
- The Liquor Store – In spired by the traditional cool LA liquor store (hence the name) The Liquor Store’s vintage front welcomes people inside and into this quirky and cool bar. Its theme is dedicated to Manchester music greats, The Liquor Store is a music lovers paradise and even has song titles/lyrics as the cocktail names. In the evenings the Indie soundtrack compliment the delicious cocktails and combine to make a great bar in Deansgate.
- Epernay – This is one of the great champagne bars in Manchester and the heart of Deansgate; sophisticated and classy, the interior is sharp and on point making it perfect for an group of people celebrating that special occasion; birthdays, stag or hen evenings. Serving up a staggering range of champagnes and sparkling wines, Epernay’s gorgeous bar is well-stocked with all your premium desires making one of the more classy bars in Manchester.
- Brewdog – Known for their craft beers, ales and stouts BrewDog also do amazing burgers which are some of the best and juiciest from bars in Manchester. With a beer to suit every taste BrewDog are experts in finding a beer for everyone. So why don’t you try it out and experience one of Deansgate’s best beer drinking experiences.